Pietro, seriously, let it go. she is a cheating piece of shit. you are a loyal and honorable man; she doesn’t deserve you.
1. Get off my post.
2. Get the hell off my post with Crystal hate.
3. For that matter, stay out of the Pietro tag with your Crystal hate.
4. You and I both know that in the past, Pietro has been the biggest shit in his own personal relationships, to the point of straight up ignoring Wanda when she dared to live her own life and refused to listen to him about loving who she wanted to love. It took a magical mind-wash to get him to stop being an asshole about his sister’s marriage. There is a fine line between loyalty and fanaticism, and he was jumping rope with it for years.
5. Get off my post.
Um, I didn’t TAG anything, I didn’t tag hate (or anything), so, um, stfu? Also, no. I will post what I like about a fiction character on the internet.
If you want to talk about Quicksilver’s shitting writing for a handful of years thanks to a crappy writer, that’s fine. But excusing Crystal’s shitty actions for Pietro’s shitty behavior is BS. There is no excuse or forgiveness for cheating. That is my opinion.
I. Hate. Crystal.
I don’t have to like her to be a Pietro fan. And I can go into the Pietro tag and talk about Pietro and his relationships all I like. You know what I DON’T do? Talk about how much I hate Crystal is CRYSTAL TAGS, because THAT is rude.
So, Uh? Nope. Not going anywhere. Untagged hating for Crystal happening right here right now because she is a cheater, and Pietro being problematic douche doesn’t excuse her not just leaving him. Cheating is always the wrong answer.
1. Seriously, get off my post.
2. This Crystal hate showed up in the Pietro tag and it’s yours.
3. I’m not excusing anyone’s actions. Pietro and Crystal weren’t a good fit, that relationship ran its course, and I really hope Peter David doesn’t try and respark it in ANXF. He was too possessive, and she rebelled against that possessiveness by cheating on him. Was that a good choice? Nope. Am I trying to talk around it? Nope. Crystal cheated on Pietro, and while they did separate, she couldn’t actually leave him because
4. Inhuman law, which they were married under, forbade divorce. It literally took Black Bolt getting pissed off and dissolving the marriage for them to be officially over and done. Of course, he did the same with the marriage that she was happy in, but that’s unrelated to what’s going on here.
5. Hating a character and tagging a different character that’s closely related to that character is still tagging your hate, because a good deal of Crystal fans also follow the Pietro tag. It’d be like having a post about how much you love Wanda but hate Lorna, and only tagging Wanda. Lorna fans will most likely still see it, as they probably track both tags.
Touche on that post. Forgot that I tagged Crystal. The “Ho” part was added as an edit and I forgot to drop the tag. oops. my bad. fixed. anywhoooo…
nope nope nope nope. I refused to think you can’t have a dislike for a character who is related to another character, and not tag EITHER character because there is some anonymous person somewhere on the internet that likes both and will see it in a tag and their life will totes be ruined. Are. You. Serious? Like, really? You know what tags are for? Sorting posts. For my own blog history (thus the tagging of Crystal in the aforementioned post tho I removed it…just for you.) And for people to FIND the post. You know what someone who tags a Wanda post that compares their likes of Wwanda and dislikes of Lorna is looking for? Wanda fans and their feedback (support or argument) on their opinion. You now what they are NOT looking for? Lorna fans THUS WHY THEY DIDN’T TAG IT LORNA! If a Lorna fan is creeping in a Wanda tag, and they come across a post that says they are not a fan of Lorna, does that person have ANY right to be mad?
Can they argue? Sure if they want.
Can they be an asshate and be like “GET OUT OF ALL TAGS YOU ARE A LIFE RUINER YOU ARE THE WORST THIS IS WHY WE CANT HAVE NICE THINGS YOU ARE NOT A FAN OF ANYTHING YOU SAY YOU ARE A FAN OF BECAUSE YOU DON’T LIKE THE THINGS I LIKE” sure…if they like, but no one has to listen to them.
Sorry that a joke post of mine made it into a tag. Nothing I am reblogging here has gotten tags, sooooo….again….sorry. no.
I agree. I hope PAD doesn’t try and put these two back together. He can’t fix years of Steve Englehart’s shitty writing, even though he has HONESTLY tried since the 90s to reform Pietro into an actual person. No one is ever willing to look past Englehart’s writing. A lot of characters go through embarrassing or bad writing spans, and everyone is willing to sweep that crap under a rug and pretend it never happened, except for characters like Hank Pym and Pietro. Their worst moments, and horrible writing became defining traits, and I find it really annoying and unfair.
I would like to interject here for a minute. Hi, I’m a comic reader, a lover of X-men and a victim of being cheated on. As a comic reader i have seen all the shit the Pietro has put Crystal through emotionally. I get it, that drives women away so she sought other avenues. HOWEVER WHY THE FUCK would cheating be the best option. If you are unhappy leave. Easy as that. Why would you stay in that toxic environment anyways? Crystal is the one most at fault here because she could have left and been the bigger person, but by cheating she lost every bit of respect i had for her. Done, see ya, no refunds.
As the victim i need to say, going back to someone that cheated on you is the worst possible choice ever. OP have you been cheated on? By the sound of your post i doubt it. This isn’t Crystal hate, this is fact calling. Anyone, ANYONE that has been cheated on should know that letting go is the best thing to do.
Oh ya and before you say “get the fuck off my post” to me, allow me to welcome you to the internet and the public forum known as tumblr. Thanks, and go fuck yourself.